See how we can best support your students
Please start by adding the Student FAQ for your course as an announcement in your LMS, or email it to students if you are not using an LMS.
If a student contacts you with a technical question, and you are unable to answer it, have already directed them to the corresponding Student FAQ (also found using the HELP button at the bottom of most lessons), you should ask them to raise a ticket on our support website with a description of the issue and a screenshot if relevant.
Below is a message you can send your students or put in your LMS as a Student Quick Start:
Student Quick Start
Below are tips for succeeding and how to get help if you need it:
- Watch the BioBeyond orientation and how scoring works videos.
- Please use Google Chrome or Firefox.
- Please refer to the student FAQ links inside the lessons by clicking HELP or go to https://kb.inspark.education/students.
- If you get stuck or need technical help, you can go to https://kb.inspark.education.
- To submit your score you will need to either complete or restart the lesson (click top right display settings). You have unlimited attempts.