A Student Exception condition can be set for one student or multiple students enrolled in a section, and it supersedes the section's due date. Different students can receive different exceptions.
- Log into your instructor account and navigate to the Manage tab in the section overview.
- Scroll down to the Manage section and click on Assessment Settings.
- Click on Student Exceptions.
- Now you can select the lesson that will receive the specific student extension. Then, you can click on Add New and select the student from the drop-down menu that appears. Finally click Add.
- A new item will appear. You can edit each section (i.e. Due Date) for the student.
- NOTE: You can tell if a lesson has a student exception in the Assessment Settings by searching for a lesson and scrolling to the right until you see the label Exceptions.